USB Duplicator Standalone – USB115SA
The USB115SA duplicator is Nexcopy?s smallest USB duplicator. The standalone systems are ultra-fast USB copiers and built for speed. Our systems will write data to your device as quickly as your device will allow. Asynchronous copy mode is available for any size master USB. This setting will optimize efficiency for your production needs. For example, on a 200MB data load, by the time socket #15 is filled, the first USB is done copying!
The standalone USB duplicators include an Erase function. This will remove all data from the USB, including the partition table; this insures no data is left behind. There is an advanced Erase setting which complies with the D.o.D. ? this setting erases the USB media three consecutive times before reporting Complete.
Standalone units come with USB media check and a USB benchmark feature. The media check will guarantee capacity. The benchmark feature will verify the maximum read and write speeds. A very handy tool for determining the quality of USB memory.
Nexcopy offers the standalone systems in 15 target and 31 target configurations.
With optical drives no longer found in laptop and most tower PCs the USB flash drive is the new standard for data distribution. This is a good thing, as USB is faster in copy speeds and read speeds than optical drives and USB is more durable than optical media.
Nexcopy offers USB duplicators with more advanced functions such as USB write protection, USB CD-ROM partitions, dual partitions (2LUN), serial number control and descriptor field settings. These systems are PC connected because specific commands are required to pass through the operating system. There is no standalone USB write protect solution, a PC is required.
Please contact us with questions (ph: +61 9555 5233)
2 in stock
USB Duplicator Standalone ? USB115SA
The Nexcopy USB115SA is our smallest standalone USB Duplicator. Our standalone line was introduce in 2010 and a favorite among power users. This standalone system is built for one thing ? speed. The standalone duplicators will copy at the maximum data transfer rates your device will allow. These systems use customized Nexcopy firmware and assembled and tested in the U.S.A.
- Standalone USB duplicator, no PC required
- 16 socket systems
- Binary copier, supports bootable devices
- Supports: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFX, Proprietary, Etc
- System write speeds up to 1,800MB/min
- Asynchronous duplication for any size job
- Copy, Copy & Verify, Compare, Erase, QC testing and more
- Powerful 32-bit CRC data error checking
- D.o.D. (Dept of Defense) Erase function
- USB drive benchmark speed testing feature
- Memory H2 integrity testing feature
- USB capacity check function
- Real time performance feedback via LCD
- Auto-start once system is fully populated
- Contemporary and ergonomic design
- Ideal design for road-show, live events
- Heavy duty case for 24/7 operation
- 110v or 230v compatible
|Dimensions||37 × 31 × 23 cm|
|No. of USB Targets||