USB Duplicator – USB160PC
The USB160PC duplicator is Nexcopy’s original USB duplicator. There are five copy methods for the PC based units: File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, Image file Copy and Unique Data Streaming. In addition to these five copy functions, the PC based USB Duplicators can read serial numbers from the USB flash drive.
The PC based systems offer unique data streaming to each USB device. The data streaming feature of the USB 3.0 Flash Drive Duplicator gives you the option to copy dynamic information to each flash drive, or dynamic and static information to each USB drive.
Nexcopy PC based duplicators offer the PC based systems in 16 target, 20 target, 40 target and 60 target configurations.
With optical drives no longer found in laptop and most tower PCs the USB 3.0 flash drive duplicator is the new standard for data distribution. This is a good thing, as USB is faster in copy speeds and read speeds than optical drives and USB is more durable than optical media.
Nexcopy offers PC based USB duplicators with more advanced functions such as USB write protection, USB CD-ROM partitions, dual partitions (2LUN), serial number control and descriptor field settings.
**The more advanced duplicators are denoted with PRO in the part number.
Please contact us with questions (+61 3 9555 5233).
2 in stock
USB Duplicator – USB160PC
The Nexcopy USB160PC is our original 16 target USB 3.0 Flash Drive Duplicator. This version of duplicator was introduced back in 2009 when USB 3.0 was finally stable and ready for market. All technology is developed by Nexcopy and in the United States. The Drive Manager software is easy to use and will copy data at maximum data transfer rates in which the PC will allow.
16 Target USB 3.0 PC Connected System
- Five Copy Methods:
File Copy, Copy Add, Device Copy, IMG Copy and Unique Data Streaming
- Supports bootable functions for any device
- Supports all formats: FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2-3-4, HFS, Proprietary, Etc.
- Short or Full device copy for optimal speed performance
- Does not require drive letters from host PC
- Selectable bit by bit verification function
- Embedded checksum verification with all jobs
- User friendly software interface
- Password protect Job Setup area, ideal for IT Managers
- Create .img archive files of a master USB drive
- Unique data streaming to each USB port
- Data collection feature for extracting content off flash drives
- Quick task bar for quick functions: Format, Delete, Naming, Etc.
- Clearly marked sockets on bezel to ID specific devices
- USB 3.0 system, 16 target, 110|220
- Upgrade to USB160PRO series also available
|Dimensions||37 × 31 × 23 cm|
|No. of USB Targets||
16, 20, 40, 60